- 2 sheets puff pastry, store brought or homemade
- 1 med egg yolk beaten with 1 tbsp of water
- icing sugar for dusting
- 1 cup cream whipped
- 1.4 cup raspberry jam
- Pre heat oven 200 C. Spray 12 metal cream horn cones with oil.
- Cut each sheet into 12 even sized strips about 2 cm wide. Starting at the tip, wind a strip of pastry around the cone, slightly overlapping as you go. Using a second strip of pastry, continue to the end. Repeat with the other 11 cones. Place on a baking paper lined tray.
- Brush the pastry all over with the egg wash and dust generously with icing sugar. Bake in the centre of the oven for 10-12 minutes until puffed and golden. Leave for a few minutes to cool then twist the pastry off the cone. Transfer to a cooling rack.
- When cold fill with whipped cream and a dollop of jam. Dust lightly with icing sugar to serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!