Chorizo and potato bake
700 grams baby potatoes, scrubbed, quartered
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp ground cumin
1 green and yellow capscium, coarsely chopped
1 large red onion, cut into 1 cm – thick rounds
2 chorizo sausage , sliced
2 sweet corn cobs, kernels removed
Sour cream to serve
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced.
- Place potato in a pot, cover with cold water and cook for 15 minutes or until potato is just tender. Transfer to a colander to drain and cool slightly.
- Crush one of the garlic cloves. Combine the crushed garlic with the oil, lemon juice, paprika, oregano and cumin in a large bowl. Season well.
- Add the capscium , onion , chorizo, potato and the remaining whole garlic clove. Toss to combine.
- Transfer to a large baking dish. Bake stirring halfway, for 30 minutes or until golden. Stir in the corn . Bake for a further 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve with sour cream.