- 500 grams lamb mince
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1/3 cup oyster sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil, for cooking
- 1 Cos lettuce, wash, use the leaves
- 2 fresh tomatoes, quartered
- 2 carrots, cut into thin sticks
- 2 avocados, sliced
- Place the mince , breadcrumbs, garlic powder, ginger, 1/2 the oyster sauce, 1 teaspoon oil, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and 1/2 the onion in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well to combine. Shape mince mixture into small shaped balls.
- In a non stick fry pan , add oil to pan on medium high heat. Cook mince balls, turning for 10 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Remove from pan , cover to keep warm.
- Wash and clean cos lettuce and separate the leaves. Cut tomatoes and carrots. Lastly cut avocados.
- Combine remaining soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil and sweet chilli sauce onto a small bowl. Pour over lamb balls.
- Combine cos lettuce around a good sized bowl. Add vegetables around the bowl. Place lamb balls in the center. Pour sauce over lamb balls. Add the left over green onion on top and enjoy.
- You can use any combination you like for this. This is a combination of ingredients I like to eat. Hope you enjoy.