Chocolate chip cookies
With so many chocolate chip cookie recipes out there, this is my chocolate chip recipe.
- 125 grams butter, softened
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 225 grams self raising flour
- 225 grams dark, milk or white chocolate bits
- 125 mls condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add condensed milk to creamed mix and mix till combined, than add flour, mix again, than add chocolate bits.
- Roll mix into 2 logs and wrap in gladwrap and rest in fridge for 30 minutes to firm dough. Cut into rounds and place on tray.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes.