This is another of the hart and soul recipe bases . Makes life easy when you are short for time and want a nice curry . This tomatoey, aromatic, bold curry.
- 1 sachet Hart and Soul recipe base
- 450 grams diced rump steak
- 270 ml coconut milk
- 200 grams fresh baby spinach leaves
- In a large frypan heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat. Gently heat recipe base in the pan until warmed through and fragrant.
- Add rump steak and fry for 5-10 minutes until well coloured.
- Stir in broccoli and coconut milk. Turn heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes until thickened.
- Remove from the heat and garnish with shredded coconut. Serve with rice.