This is another of these Hart and soul recipe bases, which are easy to use. Just have all your other ingredients ready and add the base sauce. This is tomatoey , aromatic and bold flavours, make this a dish to try.
1 packet Hart and Soul recipe base
375 grams chicken thigh fillets, diced or 2 chicken breasts
100 mls of pouring cream
1/2 can diced tomatoes
1 medium brown onion, diced
- in a large fry pan, heat 1 Tablespoon of oil on medium heat. Add chicken to pan and cook until chicken is golden brown.
- Add onion and fry for 3-4 minutes
- Add recipe base and diced tomatoes, and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Add cream and stir until combined.
- Remove from heat and garnish with coriander (optional)
Serve with rice.