Donna’s Crispy Air fryer Pork Belly
For those of you that love to cook pork belly, try cooking in a air fryer if you own one and see and taste the great results. Less time and less mess.
- 1.5 kg pork belly
- olive oil, to coat pork rind
- salt, to rub into pork rind
- Preheat air fryer to 200C for 5 minutes.
- Put pork belly onto tray that comes with your air fryer. Lightly coat with the oil and make sure you rub the salt into the cuts of the rind.
- Put pork belly on to a tray that fits in the air fryer, rind side up and cook on 200 C for 25 minutes. Reduce the temperature to 175C and cook for a further 35 minutes until rind is crisp and crackling.