Three times dredged fried chicken tenders
This recipe of three times dredged chicken tenders are easy to make. The end product is great tasting, moist chicken pieces.
8 large chicken tenders, cut in half
1 Tbsp white pepper
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper, ( you can add more if you like it quite spicy)
2 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
salt to taste
1 cup plain flour
2 eggs, beaten
vegetable oil, for deep frying
- In a bowl combine flour, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder.
- Add eggs in a separate bowl and beat.
- Firstly coat chicken in flour mixture, than egg wash and repeat process another two times until dredged three times. Allow the chicken tenders to rest in between coating.
- In a large pan, add oil and heat on high or 160C. Fry the chicken until golden brown on both sides. Drain chicken on paper towel and keep covered until all chicken is cooked. Turn down temperature if the chicken browns too quickly. Check chicken is cooked, by poking a small knife into chicken and if the juices run clear it is cooked.
- Serve chicken with some chips and a salad if you want . I just served with chips.
- This amount is for 2 people, but you just add more chicken.