This is my 20 minute dumpling noodle soup. It is full of fresh noodles and fresh green vegetables and my homemade chicken dumplings.
My 20 minute dumpling Noodle soup
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 2 slices fresh ginger
- 2 spring onions
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 250 grams udon noodles or another noodle of your choice
- 200 grams of any Asian green vegetables of your choice
- 12 frozen dumplings or your own homemade
- 2 soft boiled eggs
- In a large saucepan, place the stock, ginger, spring onions and soy sauce. Turn the heat on a bring to a simmer.
- In the meantime, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the noodles in the large pot of water and cooked until just al dente
- Keep the water boiling and add the Asian green vegetables into the water and blanche for 30 seconds.
- When the broth starts to simmer, place the dumplings into the broth and simmer for 4-5 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer the dumplings to the serving bowls. Keep the water