For those of you who loves anything with chocolate, marshmallow, caramel and peanuts, than you will love the taste of these fairly easy to make no bake snickers bar. These may not look the best, but they sure make up for it in the taste.
- 2 cups milk chocolate melts
- 145 grams smooth peanut butter
- 200 grams white marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups icing sugar
- 400 grams jersey caramels
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- Line a 28cm x 18cm slice tin with baking paper.
- Put 1 cup of the chocolate melts plus 3 tablespoons of the peanut butter into a heatproof bowl. Microwave for one minute, stir and heat again for 20 seconds or until it’s all smooth and melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture into the base of the pan and put it in the freezer for about five minutes, or until it’s set.
- In a clean bowl, place the marshmallows and microwave them for one minute, or until melted. Stir in 1/4 cup of peanut butter and add the icing sugar.
- Stir in the marshmallow mixture with a wooden spoon until it all combines to form a sticky dough. Press the dough onto the top of the first chocolate layer.
- Sprinkle that layer with peanuts and press them in with your fingers.
- Put the caramels and cream into a saucepan and melt over a medium heat until it is all smooth and combined. Pour the caramel layer on top of the sticky marshmallow dough layer.
- Put into the freezer for about five minutes, or until set.
- Ina heatproof bowl, melt the remaining one cup of chocolate plus 3 tablespoons of peanut butter in the microwave. Pour the melted chocolate over the top of the set caramel layer.
- Refrigerate it for 10- 15 minutes, or until set. Cut it into bars and eat it.