Quick Chicken Green Curry with rice
- 2 carrots sliced
- 1 zucchini sliced
- ½ cup green beans
- ½ brown onion sliced
- 2-3 tsp green curry paste adjust to taste
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 3 tsp brown sugar
- 400 gram tin coconut milk
- 500 grams chicken breast diced
- Jasmine rice cook to packet directions
- In a large wok, heat lightly salted water and cook vegetables until barely cooked. Drain and set aside.
- Wipe out wok and add curry paste and coconut milk. Stir for 1 minute and use a spoon to dissolve paste. Add chicken & vegetables to wok adding sugar, and fish sauce and simmer gently for 5 minutes, stirring often. Check seasoning.
- Serve with rice and enjoy.