100 grams butter, cubed
80 grams white chocolate, roughly chopped
2 eggs, room temperature
1 cup caster sugar
3/4 cup plain flour
3/4 cup self raising flour
100 grams white chocolate , roughly chopped
70 gram packet macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 170C. Line an 18 x 28 cm baking pan with baking paper.
- Place butter and the first measure of white chocolate in a pan and stir over a low heat until combined. Set aside.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar until the mixture is pale and frothy, about 5-6 minutes. Use a spatula to gently fold in the melted butter and chocolate mixture.
- Sift over the flours and fold gently to combine. Lastly , fold in the second measure of chocolate and macadamias.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the blondie is just cooked. Leave to cool in the pan before cutting into pieces.
- 100g white chocolate, melt to sprinkle over the top of the blondie.
- Makes 28 squares.