For those of you who love all things chocolate. A baked chocolate cheesecake that is decadent .
1/3 cup butter, melted
1 1/4 cup malt biscuits
1 can condensed milk
225 grams dark chocolate chips, melted
2 tsp vanilla extract
3 250 gram /8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- Preheat oven to 150 C. Use a 9 inch spring-form round pan.
- Process biscuits to a fine crumb using a food processor or by hand in a snap lock bag, close top and bang with a rolling pin. Combine biscuit crumbs and butter together and put into the base of a 9″ spring form tin and pat firmly with the back of a spoon.
- Melt chocolate chips in a bowl over a water bath. Melt until all the chocolate chips are melted and chocolate is smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl of a electric mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy and smooth. Add condensed milk, mix well. Add the remaining ingredients, mix until all are combined.
Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour and 5 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched. Cool to room temperature. Chill
- Remove from pan. Put onto a flat plate and garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.