Thai Green Chicken Curry
A great tasting Thai green chicken curry with rice
- 1 kg skin on chicken pieces
- 3 Tbsp thai green curry paste
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 large red capscium, sliced
- 200 grams green beans
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 400 gram tin coconut milk
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
- Sear chicken in batches in a few tablespoons of oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon over the Thai green curry paste and drizzle over the soy sauce. Add coconut milk. Simmer in pan for 2:5 hours.
- Add red capscium and green beans. Cook for 30 minutes. Serve over rice.