This simple flatbread that you can bake in the oven. It is a great accompaniment.
325 grams plain flour, extra for dusting
125 ml warm water
3 grams fast action yeast
60 ml plain yoghurt
pinch of salt
- Make up the dough by stirring the yeast in to the warm water until it has dissolved. Sprinkle the salt into the flour and then add the yoghurt, followed by the water mix.
- Bring the whole lot together with a spoon then tip on to a clean work surface and knead for 5 minutes. The dough should be sticky. Roll the dough into a ball then drop in to a clean bowl and cover. Leave to rise for about 2 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 220 C and slide a pizza stone in to heat.
- When dough has risen, knock it back on a clean surface, dusted with flour. Then, roughly roll it out to a 20 cm oblong.
- Serve flatbread alongside your favourite dish.