A caramilk biscuit that is easy to make and if you like the taste of caramel in your biscuits, give this recipe a go.
- 125 grams unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 225 grams self-raising flour
- 180 grams caramilk bits
- 125 ml condensed milk
- Pre-heat oven to 140°C. Line a biscuit tray with baking paper.
- In a stand mixer or hand mixer, cream butter and sugar till both are light and thoroughly mixed.
- Add the condensed milk to the butter mixture, mix through till combined, then add the flour, mix again and then add caramilik bits.
- Roll the mixture into a cylinder, wrap in glad wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Cut into pieces, not too thick.
- Put biscuit dough onto the lined baking tray and bake for 15 minutes. Do not put too many on the tray as they will spread a bit while baking.