- 3 ripe bananas mashed
- 2.5 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup walnuts chopped
- Pre-heat oven 180 C.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix sugar, butter and vanilla extract together.
- Add mashed bananas, egg, flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon and beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for about a minute or until mix is combined.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Pour mixture into a greased 8 inch loaf tin.
- Bake for 1 hour or when a toothpick is inserted and it comes out clean.
- Allow bread to cool before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!