Peanut butter cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1.25 cups sifted plain flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Pre-heat oven 180C. Line a cookie tray with baking paper.
- Put first 6 ingredients into a mixer and mix till combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and roll into a small ball, well spaced and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow cooling on tray for 5 mins then transferring to a cake rack to cool completely. I added ¼ cup dark choc chips to mix to make some peanut butter and dark choc chip cookies.
I added ¼ cup dark choc chips to mix to make some peanut butter and dark choc chip cookies.
Sodium: 534mgCalcium: 60mgVitamin A: 800IUSugar: 64gFiber: 4gPotassium: 404mgCholesterol: 67mgCalories: 933kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 14gPolyunsaturated Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 19gFat: 42gProtein: 16gCarbohydrates: 127gIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!