Teriyaki chicken with ramen noodles
Prep time-10 mins Cook time- 10 mins Serves 4
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 6 chicken thigh fillets thinly sliced
- ½ tsp minced chilli
- 185 ml teriyaki sauce
- 180 grams ramen noodles
- 200 grams snow peas thinly sliced
- 1 carrot peeled, cut into long matchsticks
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- 1 zucchini cut into thin matchsticks
- Heat half the oil in a pan or wok on high heat. Add the chicken and stir-fry for 3 mins or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat with the remaining chicken. Add chilli to pan or wok and stir-fry for 30 secs. Return chicken back to pan with the teriyaki sauce and bring to the boil. Cook for 1-2 mins or until heated through. Stir-fry zucchini & snow peas for 1 min. remove from the heat. Cook ramen noodles following packet directions. Divide noodle mixture among bowls. Top with chicken & vegetables. Sprinkle with the coriander and pan juices.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!