This recipe is from Yummly. It is from Betty Crocker. A nice and easy muffin to make. I didn’t do the dip in melted butter and cinnamon sugar.
Banana Cinnamon Muffins
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup mashed very ripe bananas (2 small)
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375F. or 190C.
- Line a 12 regular size muffin tin with paper baking cups.
- In a medium bowl , beat sugar, oil and eggs with a whisk.
- Stir in bananas and vanilla.
- Stir in remaining muffin ingredients just until moistened.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 17-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Immediately remove from pan to a cake rack to cool.
- This should be done while muffins are still warm.
- In a small bowl, mix 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
- Dip muffin tops into some melted butter, then into cinnamon sugar. Serve warm.