Cajun Chicken with green salad
- 4 skin on chicken breasts score the skin, not too deep
- 4 tbsp cajun spice mix to rub onto chicken breasts
- salt & pepper season chicken breasts
- 1 iceberg lettuce shredded
- 1 carrot thinly sliced
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 spring onion washed , cut on the diagonal
- 2 medium tomatoes sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Score the skin not too deep add your Cajun seasoning mix to chicken breast skin.
- Pan fry the chicken breast until skin it golden about 5-8 minutes and then finish cooking in an oven for about 15 minutes at 180C, time will vary depending on the thickness of the chicken breasts.
- Allow chicken breast to rest for 2 minutes, then cut thickly on an angle and put chicken on top of green salad.