If you are looking for a dessert that is not only decadent to eat, making it is quite simple too, so give it a go and make it.
Chocolate Raspberry Souffle for 2
- 1/8 cup caster sugar plus more for dusting ramekins
- 4 oz 60% dark chocolate baking chips
- 1/4 cup raspberries pureed
- 2 large eggs separated into whites and yolks
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- 1/2 cup cream whipped on the side
- Preheat oven to 200C fanforced. Grease the insides of two large ramekins with butter, then sprinkle sugar inside so that it sticks to the sides. Shake out excess sugar. Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler over low heat. Stir constantly until completely melted and smooth. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly, then stir in the egg yolks and pureed raspberries until smooth. Beat the egg whites and 1/8 cup caster sugar in a medium bowl on high using a hand mixer, until you see stiff peaks on an inverted beater. Gently fold the egg whites into the chocolate mixture until blended. Divide the batter evenly into the two prepared ramekins. Place ramekins on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, and enjoy with your love one. Add some whipped cream on the side.