Sweetcorn & Zucchini Fritters
- 1 1/2 cups self raising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 lge eggs
- 1 tin corn kernels drain liquid
- 1 lge zucchini trimmed, grated
- veg oil for shallow frying
- Sift flour into a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Using a fork, whisk milk and eggs together in a jug until combined. Pour over flour. Stir until smooth. Add corn and zucchini. Stir until well combined.
- Add enough oil to a large non-stick fry pan to cover the base. Heat over medium heat until hot. Spoon 3 tbsps of mixture into pan, 3 fritters at a time. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden and firm to touch in the centre. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Cover and repeat with remaining mix.