Pepper Beef Rump with broccoli & snowpea stirfry & noodles
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 750 grams rump steak trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 2 tbsp sweet chill sauce or 1 long red chilli slice
- 1 cup snow peas washed and thinly sliced
- 1 cup broccoli cut into florets
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp beef or chicken stock
- 2 cloves garlic sliced
- Jasmine rice follow packet directions
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a non stick frying pan or wok over high heat. Add the beef and cook, in batches, for 4-5 minutes or until browned. Remove from the pan and set aside. Heat the remaining oil over high heat, add the pepper, sweet chilli sauce or red chilli and garlic and cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. Return the beef to the pan with the snow peas, broccoli florets , oyster sauce and stock and cook , stirring for 4 minutes or until warmed through. Serve with steamed rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!