Simple Dim Sim Noodle Soup
A simple and easy dim sim noodle soup to make .
- 1 litre campbell's real soup base Chinese or salt reduced chicken stock
- 250 grams mini dim sims
- 200 grams fresh egg noodles
- 1 carrot cut into matchsticks
- 200 grams snow peas cut into match sticks
- 1 long red chilli (optional) thinly sliced
- Place soup base or stock in a large saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium. Add the dim sims and cook for 5 minutes or until cooked through. Add the noodles, carrot and snow peas and cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Ladle soup among serving bowls. Sprinkle with chilli, if desired.