500g Tagliatelle Pasta, cooked to packet directions.
2 Smoked Kransky Sausages
1 medium onion, finely chopped
400g tin tomato
2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cut Kransky sausage and onion. In a large fry pan , add 1 tbsp oil to pan.
- Heat pan and add sausage and onion and cook until sausage is golden and onion is soft. About 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Cook pasta to packet directions. When cooked drain and reserve 1 cup of pasta water.
- Add sausage, onion and tomato to pasta. The add the reserved pasta water. Mix to combine and the tomato and sausage mix has warmed through.
- Add the parsley and serve immediately.