125 grams butter, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup plain flour
1 cup self raising flour
1 cup dark chocolate baking chips
1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Pre-heat oven to 175 C. Line a tray with baking paper.
- Cream butter and sugar till light.
- Add egg and vanilla, mix well.
- Add the flours and mix well.
- Add the dark chocolate and macadamia nuts and mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Place spoonfuls of mixture on a baking tray allowing room to spread.
- Bake for 15 minutes until lightly golden and firm to touch.
- Leave on tray for a few minutes, then transfer to wire rack to cool.