Pavlova made in air fryer
For all lovers of pavlova. My take on pavlova found this recipe on the internet, showing how to make this dessert in an air fryer with only 5 ingredients and in 40 minutes. This is certainly a winner dessert to make in the future.
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup caster sugar, sifted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1/2 tsp white vinegar
- Separate 4 egg whites. In an electric stand mixer or hand mixer whisk the egg whites with the caster sugar until all the sugar has dissolved and stiff peaks form.
- Add the cornflour and vanilla and vinegar. The vinegar will stiffen the mixture.
- Scoop the mixture onto a sheet of baking paper. Cook in air fryer at 110 C for 40 minutes until dry.
- Once cooled decorate with whipped cream and filling.