My take on Teriyaki chicken with ramen noodles
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 6 chicken thigh fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 red chilli, seeded, finely chopped (optional)
- 3/4 cup (185ml) teriyaki sauce
- 180 grams ramen noodles
- 200 grams snowpeas, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into long matchsticks
- 1 zucchini, cut into thin matchsticks
- Heat half of the oil in a wok over high heat. Add half the chicken and stir fry for 3 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat with remaining chicken. Add the chilli to the wok, if desired and stir fry for 30 seconds . Return chicken to the wok with the teriyaki sauce and bring to the boil. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat.
- Mean while cook the ramen noodles following packet directions, adding the snowpeas and zucchini in the last minute of cooking.
- Divide the noodle mixture among serving plates. Top with chicken . Sprinkle with the coriander and drizzle the pan juices to serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!