Bean sprout Stir fry
This is a quick and healthy meal to make and takes next to no time.
- 250 grams bean sprouts
- 100 grams shallots , cut into 5 cm lengths
- 200 grams of meat of your choice, I used chicken breast
- 2 carrots, cut into thin matchsticks
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium red capscium, cut into thin strips
- 200 grams snowpeas, sliced thinly
- In a large fry pan or wok. Add oil and cook pork on medium high until golden. Add sesame oil to the pork.
- Add all the vegetables to the pan or wok and cook for 3 minutes. Season to taste and serve with jasmine rice.