A Indonesian dish Mee Goreng, a quick and easy dish in 10 minutes. Can buy these stir fry sauces at your local supermarket.
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 300 grams chicken thigh fillets, cut into strips
- 500 grams hokkien noodles
- 200 grams green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 carrot, cut into thin matchsticks
- 205 gram mee goreng stir fry sauce
- 100 grams snow peas, sliced in thin lengths
- fried shallots, garnish
- Heat oil in a wok or fry pan over high heat.
- Add chicken strips and fry until browned.
- Add carrot, broccoli, snow peas and cabbage and stir fry for a further minute.
- Add the sauce and stir until heated through.
- Add noodles and stir until coated in the sauce.
- Garnish with fried shallots, serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!