2 cups left over cooked chicken , cut into small pieces
1/2 green capscium, finely sliced
1/2 red capscium, finely sliced
1 red onion, finely chopped
l cup left over mashed potato
1 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs
1 egg, whisked
oil for shallow frying
salt and pepper to taste
- Vegetable bowl
2 avocados, sliced chunky
2 tomatoes, quartered
4 egg, softly boiled
1 red capscium, thinly sliced
2 carrots, thinly sliced
- Mayo and sweet chilli dressing
1 cup egg mayo
4 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- Cut up all the ingredients. In a non stick fry pan , add 2 tsp oil in pan on medium high heat. Cook all vegetables and chicken until onion and capscium are soft. Add mashed potato to mix. Mix all together, season to taste. Take off the heat and allow to cool for ten minutes.
- In a bowl, add breadcrumbs, season with salt and pepper.
- Another bowl add egg, whisk
- Make 16 round shaped rissoles. Dip in egg, then in breadcrumbs. Repeat until all covered. Lay on a plate and allow to firm up for 30 -1 hour, if time permitted.
- In a non stick fry pan , add enough oil to cover base and shallow fry on medium high heat and cook on both sides until a nice golden colour.
- Cut all your vegetables and arrange in bowls.Enjoy.