A tasty home made lamb rissole with tasty bacon for an easy midweek meal.
- 400 grams lamb mince
- 125 grams bacon, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp barbecue sauce
- 2 Tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 medium brown onion, finely diced
- 2 Tbsp fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp garlic chives, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- In a large bowl combine mince, bacon tomato sauce, barbecue sauce, chives, onion and salt and pepper . Using clean hands shape into 8 2cm thick rissoles. Place on a plate.
- In a large fry pan add 1 tablespoon oil on medium heat and cook rissoles for 3-5 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Serve these lovely rissoles with a gravy and sweet potato mash, or a green salad.