Penne with Kransky and bacon in a cream sauce
This is an easy and quick penne dinner in under 30 minutes.
- 2 kransky sausage, cut thinly
- 4 rasher bacon, chopped
- ½ cup mixed capsicum, cut into pieces
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 1 cup dry penne pasta, cook by packet directions
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup cream
- Flat leaf parsley, chopped, for garnish
- In a large pot. Fill with water and add one teaspoon salt to water. Cook your pasta to packet directions.
- In a large fry pan on high heat, cook the kransky till browned. Add the bacon and cook till browned.
- Add the onion and capsicum. Cook till onion and capsicum are soft. Add the wine and cook till the alcohol has evaporated. Add the cooked penne and mix together, than serve with flat leaf parsley