Tomato. chorizo and bean soup
Easy and tasty tomato soup with the addition of chorizo and cannellini beans. A nice quick dinner during the colder days.
- 2 Tsp olive oil
- 2 chorizo sausages, cut into small pieces
- 700ml passata sauce
- 2 cups chicken liquid stock
- 100 grams baby spinach
- 400 gram tin cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- Crusty bread, to serve
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium high heat. Add chorizo. Cook, stirring for 4-5 minutes or until crisp. Drain excess oil from pan. Add passata sauce and stock. Bring to the boil.
- Place all the beans to the soup. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 15 minutes. Add spinach. Stir until spinach wilts. Ladle soup into bowls. Serve with crusty bread and enjoy.