Chicken and chorizo on a soft tortilla
This combination of chorizo and chicken with salad vegetables on a soft tortilla.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 100 grams or 1 chorizo sausage, diced
- 2 cooked chicken breasts , shredded
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 320 gram pack of soft tortillas
- 200 grams cheddar, grated
- small bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- Heat the oil in a pan and cook the shallot and chorizo for 5 minutes until the shallot is softened. Stir in the chicken and tomatoes, Remove from the heat. when chicken is cooled, shred with a fork.
- Put pieces of the chorizo and chicken onto the tortilla. Either put the mayonnaise or bbq sauce on the tortilla first or last. Put salad vegetables onto tortilla and wrap the tortilla into a parcel.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!