My take on Salted Caramel Fudge
A simple and tasty salted caramel fudge. This is a recipe I found from Jessica Jones. A creamy caramel with the right amount of salt .
- 240 mls sweetened condensed milk
- 180 grams brown sugar
- 115 grams unsalted butter, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 200 grams good quality white chocolate, broken into pieces
- sea salt
- Grease an 8 inch square pan and line with baking paper.
- In a medium saucepan, add condensed milk, brown sugar, butter and golden syrup. Place on low heat and stir together until combined and the sugar has dissolved.
- Turn up the heat to medium and continue to stir until the mixture is simmering and starts to thicken. This may take 5-6 minutes or a little longer. Remove the carmel mixture from the heat and add in all the white chocolate.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared pan. Smooth the top and sprinkle salt all over the top. Place in the fridge for 3-4 hours to set or even better, overnight. Cut into thick squares to serve.