A fairly easy mid-week meal that the whole family will enjoy.
- 500 g lamb mince
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tsp garlic crushed
- 1/3 cup korma paste
- 400 gram tin diced tomatoes
- 400 ml coconut cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 bunch bok choy, cut
- 150 grams green beans, halved
- 2 tbsp ghee or butter
- In a large pot, heat the ghee/butter and add the onions. Cook until the onions are soft and translucent then add the garlic, and cook for a minute or two.
- Add the lamb mince and cook until the mince is cooked about 4-5 minutes. Add the korma paste and cook for 1 minute, taste and add seasoning. Stir in the tomato, coconut cream and water. Bring this to a boil and then simmer on low for 15- 20 minutes uncovered until the sauce has reduced.
- Add the chopped bok choy and beans and cook for 4-5 minutes, until tender. Serve with rice or pappadams.