6 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup prepared mustard
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 175C.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste, and place in a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, basil, paprika and parsley. Mix well.
- Pour half of this mixture over the chicken , and brush to cover.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.Half way through cooking, turn over chicken and brush the remaining half of the honey mustard mixture.
- Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.