Banana Yoghurt and Walnut Muffins
- 1.25 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup plain yoghurt
- 1/2 cup golden syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs beaten
- 3 medium ripe bananas mashed
- 1/3 cup grapeseed oil (veg oil can be used)
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oats, baking powder and baking soda.
- In a separate combine eggs, yoghurt, bananas and oil.
- Add flour mixture and fold in walnuts.
- Divide batter into paper-lined muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly pressed.
- Cool on a wire rack.