Chorizo & basil pesto with tagliatelle
- 2 chorizo sausage chopped thinly
- 4 tbsp basil pesto homemade or store brought
- 500 grams tagliatelle homemade or store brought, packet directions on cooking
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- In a large pan add oil and cook chorizo until nice and golden colour. Cook for about 3-5 mins or until cooked. Put in a plate and set aside. Using a large pot cook your pasta to packet directions or same for homemade. Once pasta is cooked add pesto and cooked chorizo to pasta. Season with salt & pepper. Mix through gently until all is incorporated and lastly add chopped fresh basil on top for garnish. Serve into bowls and it you like add shaved parmesan as well. For a quick dinner.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!