Stir fry lamb with chilli and mint
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 4oo grams lean lamb cut into strips
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp long red chilli finely chopped
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Add the lamb and stir fry for about 1-2 minutes until almost cooked.Cook lamb in batches. Add the garlic, chilli,oyster sauce, fish sauce and sugar. Stir fry for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Taste to check the seasoning balance. (Don't be afraid to add more chilli, sugar, or sauces , to taste.)
- When the lamb is cooked through and tender, stir in the mint leaves. Remove from the heat and serve with steamed jasmine rice, garnished with extra mint.
This is a quick meal, that takes next to nothing to cook.