Oat & sultana biscuits
- 1 cup wholemeal self raising flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup sultanas
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tspq baking soda
- 1 Tbsp boiling water
- Heat oven to 180˚C. Grease baking trays or use baking paper.
- Sift flour, add oats, sugar, sultanas and coconut and mix together.
- Melt butter and honey. Stir for 5 min. Remove from heat.
- Add Baking soda to water to dissolve and then stir into butter mixture.
- Add flour mixture and stir to mix together.
- Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls and space widely apart on tray. Flatten slightly.
- Bake 10-12 min. When taken from oven cool on trays.
I made this recipe and only used 1/2 cup of the sugar. They were really nice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!