Rustic Multigrain Loaf
- 600 grams Laucke Multigrain Soy & linseed bread flour mix
- 300 grams tepid water
- 2 tsp dried yeast
- 1 tbsp oil
- Use your bread machine, a suitable mixer to mix ingredients and knead the dough, or alternatively knead by hand.Shape the dough into a loose round.
- Allow the dough to relax for about 10 minutes and then gently roll it into a Loaf (Vienna). Keep the dough warm or it will require extra time to rise. Place the moulded dough on a pre-greased tray, leaving enough room for expansion. Appearance is enhanced if any seam or ragged surface is turned to the bottom.
- The Loaf should be ready after approximately 40 mins. To determine if it is ready gently poke your finger into the loaf. The dough should spring back slowly and still leave a small indentation. Dust the top of the loaf with flour and use a serrated knife to slash down the middle of the loaf
- Pre heat the oven to the highest possible temperature. Place the Loaves into the oven then lightly spray (mist) the loaves with water. Turn the oven temperature down to 200˚C and bake for 20 minutes
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!