Easy tart to make, was nice with ice cream
- 2 sheets papmas puff pastry, thawed what ever brand of puff pastry
- 100 grams frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 1 egg lightly whisked
- 1 tbsp raw suagr
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut a 24 cm circle from each pastry sheet. Place 1 circle on the prepared tray.
- Combine frozen blueberries and jam in a medium bowl and spread over circle, leaving a 3cm border.
- Place second circle on top and press edges to seal.
- Place a 4cm glass upside down in the centre. Using kitchen scissors, cut up to the glass to make 16 wedges once.
- Remove the glass and twist each wedge once.
- Brush with egg and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden and puffed.
- Serve while still warm. Perfect with ice cream.