Corn, zucchini & tasty cheese muffins
- 2 1/2 cups self raising flour sifted
- 1 medium carrot grated
- 1 medium zucchini grated
- 1 cup tasty cheese grated
- 225 grams creamed corn
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 125 grams butter melted and cooled
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan-forced. Brush 12 large muffin cups lightly with oil.
- Sift flour into a large bowl and add carrot, zucchini, corn and cheese. Stir to combine and make a well in the centre.
- Whisk eggs, milk and butter in a jug. Add to the bowl and fold together until just combined; do not over beat.
- Spoon mixture into prepared tins. Bake for 20 mins until risen and golden brown. Leave in the tin for 5 mins then lift out onto a wire rack to cool.