- 50 grams plain flour sifted
- 55 grams icing sugar (confectioners) sugar sifted
- 90 grams almond meal
- 2 egg whites
- 100 grams butter melted
- 160 grams dark chocolate melted
- 4 small squares dark chocolate extra
- Pre heat oven to 150 C. (300 F) Place the flour , sugar, almond meal, egg whites, butter and melted chocolate in a bowl and mix well to combine. Lightly grease the dariole molds with some melted butter. Spoon half the mixture into the molds. Add 1 square of chocolate and top with the remaining mixture. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked but soft in the middle. Stand in molds for 5-7 minutes before turning out.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!