Pumpkin, Cauliflower and Chicken Curry
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 3 tbsps red curry paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 600 grams butternut pumpkin, seeded, peeled, cut into 3 cm pieces
- 1/2 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 tin coconut milk
- 2 whole skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3cm pieces
- 4 bunches bok choy, wash, cut into small pieces
- 1 whole red capscium, washed , cut into pieces
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring until onion softens. Add curry paste and cook for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add pumpkin, cauliflower and red capscium and water and bring to a simmer.
- Add coconut milk and chicken pieces to pan. Cook for 15 minutes or until chicken and vegetables are tender. Add peas and bok choy in the last 5 minutes. Just cook until bok choy is wilted. Serve in bowls with rice or naan bread. The recipe for naan bread can be found in the recipes index.