- 2 whole chicken breast sliced into long strips
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 red chilli thinly sliced(optional)
- 1 tsp lemon rind grated
- 3 tsp curry powder mild
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 250 g coconut milk
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander
- Heat pan, add oil, onion, chilli, garlic, lemon rind and curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
- Add chicken and cook until just brown. Add soy sauce, coconut milk, peanut butter, stir until smooth. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 mins. Stir in coriander and serve.
- Serve with rice or a salad and naan bread