Japanese style meatballs, have a gingery taste and crispy breadcrumb coating.
- 500 grams pork mince
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 2 Tbsp barbecue sauce
- 2 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- vegetable oil to shallow fry
- home made red cabbage slaw or store brought
- home made skinny fries
- 1 avocado, sliced thinly
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the mince, egg, barbecue sauce, ginger and 15 grams of the breadcrumbs. Season. Roll teaspoon sized balls and cook for 5 minutes or until crisp and golden.Transfer to a plate lined with baking paper.
- Either make a red cabbage slaw or store brought.
- Avocado, deseeded, sliced thinly.